So much for making this a project I'd actually stick with. 2 posts on the same day and then nothing for nigh on three months is poor even for me. How can I excuse myself for this? Have I been busy? Not really. I suppose I did go away to Italy for a while (more on that coming up) and I have started back at work (brace for lots of complaining on this subject), but I've sat around doing little pretty much all summer, so the only explanation is that I'm ****. Something that's become an excuse for an increasing number of similar failures lately. It's a poor explanation, really, I have no real reason to be this ****. Sure, life isn't even close to rainbow wishes and candy dreams, but when is it ever? And I'm usually far better at not being a hermit than this. Anyway, I shan't attempt to start analysing myself or we'll be here forever. All I can say is I'll try to be better. If only for myself, since I'm sure the handful of people who ever read this, forgot about it long ago.
I'll leave it at that and now attempt to write about Italy, presuming I can remember the details. Stay tuned! (Wow, didn't think I'd ever write that. Self-hatred is imminent)
No comments:
Post a Comment